[NL] Halong Bay, ofwel Ha Longbaai, is een baai in het noordoost van Hanoi. In de baai liggen 1969 kalkstenen eilanden en de uitzichten in deze regio zijn spectaculair. Halong Bay is opgenomen op de UNESCO lijst in 1994 en het is een van de populairste toeristenbestemmingen van Vietnam. We hebben Aclass Stellar Cruise (Official website) gekozen om onze reis bij Halong Bay te genieten. Het 2D1N pakket bevat 4 maaltijden en 2 toeristactiviteiten: het bezoeken van Amazing Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt) en de drijvende dorpen van vissers. In dit artikel zijn de fotos van de eerste dag op Stellar gepost.
[EN] Halong Bay (Vietnamese: Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: “descending dragon bay”) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Vietnam. Halong Bay has an area of about 1500 square km, including 1969 limestone islands. The scenery of Halong Bay is spectacular and especially for photography. We had chosen to join Aclass Stellar Cruise (Official website) for our tour. Her 2D1N package was inclusive 4 meals and 2 tourist activities: visiting the Amazing cave (Hang Sửng Sốt) and Vạn Giá floating fishing village. Below are the photos of the first day on Stellar Cruise.
Listening the 2D1N program, and waiting for our cabin key.
Stellar’s leaving from the marina at Tuần Châu Island.
This is a habour for tourist cruises.
In our cabin.
Without wide angle, it’s difficult to take a picture in room.
Beer for Bart.
Enjoying the scene and lunch.
Fried taro cake.
Steamed Basa Fish with tomato sauces.
Sightseeing in rain.
Although the tourist guide keep emphasizing that the floating rubbish at Halong Bay is decreased a lot, but the amount we saw at certain bays is still enorm.
The rain stoped, Bart’s smoking time.
It’s raining heavily again.
There’re so many tourist cruises at Halong Bay.
Stay in our room.
下午三點半左右，我們去參觀驚訝洞，照片點此：【Vietnam】05-07。下龍灣之驚訝洞 Halong Bay (2) Hang Sửng Sốt。
Around 15:30 pm, we went to Bo Hon Island to visit Amazing Cave. The photos are post here: 【Vietnam】05-07。下龍灣之驚訝洞 Halong Bay (2) Hang Sửng Sốt.
Panorama view of Halong Bay.
Floating fishing lots.
No more rain, but it’s getting dark.
On top deck.
Before sunset, all cruises need to anchor at assigned location to overnight.
Time for dinner.
Fresh spring rolls with beef.
Fried shrimp with salt.
Grilled Oyster with onion.
Steamed Ha Long Fish with Chinese sauce.
Sweet & sour chicken sauted.
Burning banana with chocolate.
After dinner, rest on deck.
Leisure activity: fishing shrimp.
The captain said that it’s not season of shrimps. Thus, it’s time to bed for us!
Aclass Stellar Cruise: Heritage Discovery – 2 days/ 1 night
(Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing cave – Isolated peaceful lagoon for swimming – Local wine appetizer – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
– Arrive at Amazing cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named Amazing.
– Reach to the peak point of the cave for a breath taking panoramic view of the bay
– Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Vạn Giá floating fishing village – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
– Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
– Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on dining room
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
Your smile is the most valuable return you can give our friendly crew. We have a ‘No Tipping’ policy on board